Logging in is a breeze! If you are an institutional user please skip the first bit.
Click on the Sign up button, which can be found in the top right corner on the figshare landing page.
You will need to enter a few details and accept the Terms & Conditions. From then on you will just need to use the Log in button.
To start uploading your data click on My data located on the top left.
Figshare for Institutions
All you need is your institutional login credentials:
If you encounter any problems when trying to log in it might be that we do not have an institutional account registered for you yet, please raise a support ticket here or send us an email to email@example.com and we'll put you in touch with your university representative.
Your Profile Page
Head to Edit profile in the user drop down:
This is your public facing profile page. You can:
- Add your first and last name, job title, and any other biographical information
- Add a photo of yourself
- Add your research field of interest from the drop down list
- Add your geographic location
- Provide links to your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Provide links to any publications you may have on the web
- Edit email address (for figshare.com users only)
- Change password (for figshare.com users only)
Any data you have made public via figshare will also appear on your public profile page along with a list of your collaborators, please see the following example: