Create your research profile
Head to Edit profile in the user drop down:
This is your public facing profile page. You can:
- Add your first and last name and job title
- Add a photo of yourself
- Add your research field of interest from the drop down list
- Add your geographic location
- Provide links to your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Include biographical information
- Provide links to any publications you may have on the web
- Edit email address (for figshare.com users only)
- Change password (for figshare.com users only)
Any data you have made public via figshare will also appear on your public profile page along with a list of your collaborators.
And add your ORCID ID! To learn more about ORCID please visit their website here: https://orcid.org/content/about-orcid
Figshare offer an ORCiD integration that once connected will allow you to push all of your public items from figshare to ORCID.
To learn how to do this effectively, read our how to sync ORCiD and DataCite for figshare guide.