how can we help you?
popular: CC BY
- What is Figshare?
- Can I edit or delete my research after it has been made public?
- Is Figshare content indexed by Google Scholar?
- How can Figshare help my research?
- Does Figshare hold any personally identifiable information?
- I've accidentally set my data to public what should I do?
- How is my data stored, is it secure?
- What is the most appropriate licence for my data?
- How persistent is my research?
- What file types, browser versions and categories are accepted?
figshare and open data
and how our product works in the open data environment
Tom Whyntie, Queen Mary University of London
A collection of presentations and teaching materials for getting started with research data management.
Figshare's annual report, looks at global attitudes towards open data.
we work with
a more efficient environment for research
or learn how to use the figshare brand in your presentations